Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Best Makeup For Travel

Ever wondered how I always look so beautiful and put together? No? Well, thanks a lot!

Seriously, though, a gal's gotta have a makeup kit for the road, and when I've score a good travel deal, the first thing I do before printing my e-ticket is double-check that I've still got all my favorite products on hand.

1. Chapstick. Sure, it's basic, but it does the trick. Your skin gets dry on the plane, and so do your lips. Don't leave home without it!

2. Blush in a pot. It doesn't matter what brand, but the "pot" part is key. You don't want a powder compact spilling all over your makeup bag.

3. Philosophy The Supernatural Airbrushed Canvas. You'll look refreshed and perfect, even after that four-hour layover and six-hour redeye.

4. Benefit Cosmetics Big Beautiful Eyes Palette. It's everything you need, all in one place!

5. Stila Powder Foundation with SPF. If you're somewhere sunny, like Hawaii, your skin always needs to be protected when you're outside--even just waiting for the cab at the airport!
Digg this
Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment