Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Celeb-Spotting While Traveling: Have You Seen Any?

I'm curious: has anyone ever seen a famous person while traveling? Because I seem to see them all the time!

Take last month, for example. I was just wandering around LAX, minding my own business while I waited for my luggage, when bam! Who should I run into? (And I do mean RUN into, since I had something of a headlong collision with her bouncer.) Why, only Jessica Simpson! She was super nice and friendly, and I even managed to sputter that I liked her boots.

And then on the way to my hotel, the fantastic Sofitel Los Angeles, I could have sworn I spied Paris Hilton in the car next to me. She even lowered her sunglasses and peered through the tinted window at me, I swear.

Sure, California may be a breeding ground for celebs, but there was nowhere more VIP-heavy than Washington, D.C. last week, when anyone who was anyone came out for President Obama's Inauguration. A friend of mine bumped into both Tom Hanks and Tyra Banks while she was traveling there.

What about you? Have you ever seen anyone famous while traveling? And if the person you saw happens to be Leonardo DiCaprio, could you at least pretend you gave him my number?
Digg this
Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!
    To travel it's fan full, some time you'll come across famous peple.
    ironically; it's absolutly different in our home your adventure(Africa.!

    ReplyDelete